Thursday, April 17, 2008

Awake To Your Innervoice

Namaste!

This is my first official blog entry at Your Inner Voice. The reason I have decided to create this blog is because I believe that there are others out there like me who are seeking to know something greater.

By something greater I mean...that "thing" in your heart that you know is calling you to live a more awakened and fulfilling life. It's always there drawing you to it and you realize that at some point in this life's journey you will do wise to "heed the call".

My desire is to inspire you to do all that you can to heed that call because I believe that when you do you will awaken to the greatest part of yourself...your TRUE Self!!!

Your True Self is that part of you which has it existence everywhere and as Dr. Wayne Dyer would say...now here. This is the part of you that knows what your life's purpose is and is available to you in every moment to guide you into all Truth.

And when that awakening takes place your life will open up before you and you will experience all the peace, love and abundance that each human being desires to have but so often does not know how to receive.

So I hope you will join me on this journey as I awaken to my own True self and discover a life I truly love and am passionate about so that maybe you too might be inspired to do the same.

Know that I am your partner on the journey here for you every step of the way.

Blessings to You!!!

No comments:

Digg Button

Add to Any Subscribe Button

Sukie Says

Sukie Says
We Support Social Allowing