Friday, December 31, 2010

Time Keeps on Getting Ahead of Me

It is 9:28 PM EST on December 31, 2010 that I begin to create this blog.

I have not been here for awhile to share and when I saw that my last blog was posted on December 15, 2009 I said....it's been a year....already!!!

In 2010 I turned 40 and I swear that time is speeding up. I see movies that I thought I just saw and then realize that they came out in 2008 or 2009 and I'm like....it's been that long ago???

Well I am entering the last couple of hours of 2010 and am ushering in the new year of 2011 and as I prepare to do so I decided to visit my long lost blog and offer something to the Universe. :)

I'm not sure if any one comes across what I write since I do not promote or advertise what I write here to others but still I suppose that if someone where to happen across Your Inner Voice blog they might...just might find something of inspiration to take away from my rantings.

2010...man I swear if you asked me to give you a list of all that happened this year I could probably not do so because it flew by me so fast.

So I won't create a laundry list of things that happened to me in 2010...I'll just say that it was a rocky one but I'm still here.

I am still breathing the Life Breath of God and for that I must be thankful. To all those beings who made their transition in 2010 I say.....how wonderful is it to be back in the full stream of light, love and pure consciousness? I am sure that your loved ones miss and desire to be with you but congratulations on your return HOME.

To those of us who are going to be in the land of the living as our local times zones click into 2011 I say.....here we go again...another beginning.

As I think about what I can do to usher in the new year I realize that I must first lighten my load because these days my mind has been weighted down by worry, fear and anxiety and I must make the choice to start anew minus all that.

So tonight in my home my son and I will be performing a clearing of the space we live in and of our persons. We will also list those things that we experienced in 2010 that we would like to leave in that year and not carry over with us into our new beginning which we will burn as a symbolic gesture that they are consumed in the fire never to be looked upon again. Then we will take some time to ask our Selves what are those things we would like to experience in 2011 and list them.

No new years resolutions for us.....just an honest attempt to bring in the new year with a prayer and a new thought and the hope that we will see our lives with a greater optimism then we did in 2010.

That we will love and embrace our perceived differences with more willingness than we did in 2010.

That we will temper our feelings, emotions and the words we speak to each other with more lovingness than we did in 2010.

That we will recall to our minds faster how God's Mind is one with our mind and God's Heart is one with our heart and walk in more peace than we did in 2010.

No regrets in 2010....just situations and experiences that cause me to say.....

I am worthy of much, much more and I am capable of achieving much much more in 2011.

To all of those souls who have passed through my life in 2010 in whatever form or fashion I send you a sincere thought of love and prosperity. Some of you have helped me weather the highs and the lows of the past year and some of you have been the proverbial thorn in my side who caused me to wonder what I did to deserve "all this". But I know that each of you have played your role according to what I have agreed and allowed in my life and I say Thank You.

To myself I say.....you did the best you could with what you knew and had at your disposal at the time and it's ok. It's ok. It's ok.

Be ok...Sukie.

No comments:

Digg Button

Add to Any Subscribe Button

Sukie Says

Sukie Says
We Support Social Allowing